The Screwdrive opener utilizes a solid steel screw inside the rail system with bearings to drive the door. This system has been replaced with other types of drive systems though its still very reliable and intended for more specific applications.
Premium Series 3240
This Premium Series Garage Door Opener provides optimal performance no matter what the climate. The model is maintenance-free, and specially engineered to run smoothly and quietly. It is also equipped with Security+® rolling code technology.
- Rely on durable and powerful performance with our P3 Motors™, which are specifically built for use in Garage Door Openers.
- Rely on steady performance and lifting power from the ½ HP motor with industrial-strength Screw Drive.
- Enjoy years of super-quiet, smooth operation with the Motor Vibration Isolation System (MVIS®)
- 200-watt lighting (or CFL equivalent) with adjustable light time delay provides more energy-efficient use .
- One-piece steel rail design provides less friction, so no binding or lubrication is needed, even in the most extreme temperatures.
- Have peace of mind with our lifetime motor and one-year parts warranties.
- Compatible with HomeLink®.
- Safeguard your household with Security+® which sends a new code every time you click your remote control.
- Lock down your garage door and electronically monitor against a forced opening with PosiLock®.
- Prevent the door from closing if anything interrupts the safety beam that crosses the garage door opening.