Dock Levelers are your bridge to your companies efficiency, productivity, and profitability. Crossing over these units will be most of your deliveries and shipments. When deciding on a dock leveler there are several options to consider to optimize safety and loading productivity while maintaining a slope thats reasonable from the facility floor to the trailer bed all while floating above or below dock height to reach the bed of the trailer. When deciding on what type of leveler suits your needs best, whether it be hydraulic, air powered, or mechanical (manual) depends on frequency of use, maintenance, and affordability. Air and hydraulic units need little maintenance and are easiest to use but will cost more due to the automation side of these. Where as the mechanical (manual) leveler are the lowest cost option but require physical strength to engage and disengage with each and every use. When it comes time to decide which best suits your needs we will be here to assist you with any questions you may have.
Loading Dock Levelers
The RHH Hydraulic Dock Leveler offers safety and reliability with the smoothest transitions in the industry.
RHH Hydraulic Dock Leveler Features and Benefits
- Smooth transition - Constant-radius rear hinge, two-point crown control on the front lip hinge, and an optimized lip chamfer provide a smooth transition from the facility floor to the trailer for your operators, forklifts and products.
- Vacant dock drop-off protection - Exclusive Safe-T-Lip barrier protects against open dock accidents. The Safe-T-Lip barrier can stop a 10,000 lb (4535 kg) fork lift traveling at 4 mph (6.4 kg/hr) from going over the edge of the loading dock.
- Environmentally friendly - Hydraulic fluid is biodegradable and out performs traditional industrial-grade fluid.
- Automatic free-fall protection - Dependable hydraulic velocity fuse stops rapid leveler descent within 3" (76 mm) with a heavy load on the platform.
- Exclusive Safe-T-StrutTM maintenance support system protects personnel during clean out and inspection and provides lockout/tag out capability. The unique through-the-lip design keeps the strut in place when the leveler is raised to the highest position or is impacted by lift truck.
- Seal beneath and around the dock leveler - PitMasterTM Under-leveler Seal is an available option that helps prevent energy loss, improve dock cleanliness and increase employee comfort.
- 12-month money-back satisfaction guarantee standard with all Rite-Hite products.
- Up to 20 year money back warranty based on the Dock Leveler Investment Guide.
Planned Maintenance of your equipment
5 Steps to a Thorough Evaluation for Proper Maintenance of your Equipment
- Cleaning Technicians thoroughly clean equipment and components to ensure longer life and a more efficient workplace. Prevents dirt and debris from clogging working parts and causing premature wear.
- Lubricating Technicians apply correct lubricants in proper places to ensure equipment works efficiently. This means downtime is reduced since components are protected from wear, moisture and corrosion.
- Adjusting Equipment that is improperly adjusted can waste time and create hazards. All necessary components are adjusted properly to make sure equipment works smoothly and consistently.
- Inspecting Technicians thoroughly inspect loading dock equipment and are trained to bring small problems to your attention before they become big issues. Predictive maintenance solutions are offered as needed.
- Documentation We provide documentation to show service work that has been completed and to indicate areas of problems, saving you potential headaches down the road.