The Jackshaft opener is a direct drive opener that mounts on the wall beside the garage door, freeing up ceiling space, and is available with an optional power stand by system that continues working even when power goes out.
Elite Series 8500
This sleek, space-saving design mounts on the wall beside your garage door, freeing up ceiling space. This Elite Series model comes fully equipped with Security+ 2.0®, MyQ® Technology and the Timer-to-Close system.
- Confidently know what’s going on at home with MyQ® Technology. It lets you monitor and control your Garage Door Opener and home lighting from anywhere (when paired with the Internet Gateway).
- Receive email or text alerts so you always know the status of your garage door and home lighting.
- Download the MyQ® mobile app for free. No annual activation fee required.
- Compatible with HomeLink®.
- Requires 828LM MyQ Internet Gateway to connect to MyQ Smartphone App.
- Get reliable, durable and powerful performance with our P3 Motors™, which are specifically built for use in Garage Door Openers.
- Runs ultra-quiet by eliminating sound and vibrations through the ceiling. Perfect for a home with a room above or next to the garage.
- Open up your ceiling space for additional storage with a wall mount design. Ideal for cathedral or obstructed ceilings.
- Get 200 watts of light (or CFL equivalent) with the adjustable remote light with time delay.
- Have peace of mind with our lifetime motor and five-year parts warranties.
- Safeguard your household with Security+ 2.0™—with every click, a new code is sent to the Garage Door Opener, so the door opens only for you.
- Battery Backup Capable
- Stay out of harms way with audio and visual warnings when the garage door is about to close.
- Don’t get stuck in the dark. The Motion Detector activates the Garage Door Opener’s lights as soon as you enter the garage.
- Remain safe with the Protector System. It projects a light beam across the garage door opening, preventing it from closing if anything interrupts it.
- Ensure your door cannot be forced open with a Power Lock Deadbolt.