From warehouses, airplane hangers, concession stands, storage units, and storefronts roll-up garage doors are most commonly used to secure these facilities. There are many manufacturers and models to meet your budget and needs. Roll-Up garage doors require little maintenance when cared for and operated properly.
These types of doors roll-up into a coil above the opening to save space and allow for better space management amongst your facility. RidgeLine Overhead Garage Door provides sales, service, preventative maintenance, and repair on these roll-up doors in Austin, Pflugerville, Round Rock, and surrounding areas. We'll help keep your operations running efficiently.
The 1900 Series light-duty commercial door utilizes 9 1/2" drums instead of the standard 12" drum, requiring less headroom during installation.
- 26-gauge galvanized, Grade E hard steel
- 5/8" ribbed corrugation
- Maximum opening size of 12' x 14'
- Siliconized polyester WeatherXL™ paint over prime coat
- Available in 23 colors, subject to availability and varying lead times
- 30-year film integrity warranty, up to 25-year chalk and fade warranty
- 6063 - T6 aluminum extrusion
- 2" x 1 1/2" galvanized angles
- Bulb astragal (Durometer 75)
- Stainless steel nuts and bolts
- 1 5/16" O.D. steel axle, 14-gauge
- 11-gauge on doors over 10'
- Oil-tempered torsion springs
- Utilizes 9 1/2", 18-gauge drums
- Shielded steel ball bearings in drums
- 26-gauge full top sheet
A.C.E. (Advanced Curtain Engagement) Guide System
- Galvanized steel
- Adjustable bolt on head stop
- Polyethylene wear strip
- Pre-punched for lock and attachment fasteners
- 13-gauge saddle clamps
- 10-gauge slide locks, two per door
- 16-gauge step plate; two per door
- 1/4" steel angle T-bracket
- Opening Height Headroom
- Up to 10' is 17" of headroom
- 10' to 14' is 19" of headroom