RidgeLine Overhead Garage Door is a local, full service Rolling Steel Door company, selling, servicing, and installing many types of Commercial Rolling Steel Doors. Throughout the Austin Metro area we provide quality, professional Rolling Steel Door services and take great pride in ensuring the best service possible is delivered to our customers every time.
A Rolling Steel Door is also known as an Overhead Coiling Door and is used in many businesses, schools, and industrial buildings. It is important to choose an experienced and knowledgeable company when it comes to your Rolling Steel Doors and RidgeLine Overhead Garage Door is here to provide you with just that.
Rolling Steel Doors
Rolling Steel insulated doors are available in a variety of gauges, insulation and options to achieve your project requirements. A wide variety of slat profiles, gauges, and color options are available.
- 6182: 18 gauge/24 gauge backer (R-Value* 4.7 or 6.7)
- 6202: 20 gauge/24 gauge backer (R-Value* 7.2)
- 6222: 22 gauge/24 gauge backer (R-Value* 7.2)
- 6242: 24 gauge/24 gauge backer (R-Value* 7.2)
- Slat Profiile: Flat Slat
- Operation: Manual push-up, chain hoist (standard) or motor operation
Available Standard Colors:
- Gray or White for models 6182
- Gray, White, or Galvanized exterior for models 6202
- Gray, White, Tan, Brown, or Galvanized exterior for models 6222 and 6242
- Gray, White, Tan, Brown, or Galvanized backer slat for all models
Powder coat: 188 RAL powder coat color options
- Half-hexagonal formed hoods deliver superior structural rigidity and aesthetic appeal
- Options and accessories available
**R-Values have been calculated in accordance with ASTM C518 standards