From warehouses, airplane hangers, concession stands, storage units, and storefronts Roll-Up doors are most commonly used to secure these facilities. There are many manufacturers and models to meet your budget and needs. Roll-Up doors require little maintenance when cared for and operated properly.
These types of doors roll-up into a coil above the opening to save space and allow for better space management amongst your facility. RidgeLine Overhead Garage Door provides sales, service, preventative maintenance, and repair on these doors in order to help keep your operations running efficiently.
The 1900 Series light-duty commercial door utilizes 9 1/2" drums instead of the standard 12" drum, requiring less headroom during installation.
- 26-gauge galvanized, Grade E hard steel
- 5/8" ribbed corrugation
- Maximum opening size of 12' x 14'
- Siliconized polyester WeatherXL™ paint over prime coat
- Available in 23 colors, subject to availability and varying lead times
- 30-year film integrity warranty, up to 25-year chalk and fade warranty
- 6063 - T6 aluminum extrusion
- 2" x 1 1/2" galvanized angles
- Bulb astragal (Durometer 75)
- Stainless steel nuts and bolts
- 1 5/16" O.D. steel axle, 14-gauge
- 11-gauge on doors over 10'
- Oil-tempered torsion springs
- Utilizes 9 1/2", 18-gauge drums
- Shielded steel ball bearings in drums
- 26-gauge full top sheet
A.C.E. (Advanced Curtain Engagement) Guide System
- Galvanized steel
- Adjustable bolt on head stop
- Polyethylene wear strip
- Pre-punched for lock and attachment fasteners
- 13-gauge saddle clamps
- 10-gauge slide locks, two per door
- 16-gauge step plate; two per door
- 1/4" steel angle T-bracket
- Opening Height Headroom
- Up to 10' is 17" of headroom
- 10' to 14' is 19" of headroom