When durable garage doors with full visibility looking inside and out are required at your place of business Commercial Full View garage doors are the perfect choice. We supply, install, and service Commercial Full View doors by some of the best manufacturers in the industry with nationwide reputations for quality products. Whether it be autoshops, fire stations, restaurants, dealerships, or retail stores Commercial Full View doors help enhance the look of these types of businesses with functionality to add.
So if you need to upgrade or replace an existing door or it be doors for your new facility or remodel, RidgeLine Overhead Garage Door can customize in multiple ways the look to match your image and design with the highest quality Commercial Full View doors available.
Model 3295 – Aluminum Full View
- Clear anodized aluminum or white sections are 2" thick and assembled with through bolts at each vertical stile location.
- Section joints are tongue-and-groove for a superior weatherseal.
- Glass is installed with a flexible rubber gasket around all edges.
- Insulated and 1/4" tempered glass is available in some sizes.
- Aluminum panels can be substituted for glass panels.
- Glass or aluminum panels can be easily replaced by removing an inside vinyl retainer.
- Tracks (2" or 3") available in bracket mount, clip angle mount, 12" radius, 15" radius, high lift, vertical lift, roof pitch or dual track low headroom.
- Torsion springs are helically wound with stress-relieved, oil-tempered wire.
- Springs are individually calibrated for each door.
- Counter-balance torsion shafts are galvanized for rust resistance.
- High-cycle spring options may be specified.
- Bottom "U" type astragal is a standard feature.